Group Study Rooms
The library has 14 group study rooms available for use.
Please sign for a room at the Circulation Desk if you wish to use a room.
GROUP STUDY ROOMS are for use by:
Howard Health Sciences faculty, staff and students.
- Keys to the rooms are checked out at the Access Services Desk on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms may not be reserved in advance. Rooms are checked out for a 3-hour period. When there are empty rooms, and no patrons waiting, renewals are permitted.
- Users may leave the Group Study Rooms for breaks of 15 - 20 minutes without surrendering the room. Keys should be handed to Access Services Staff at the Desk if users wish to exit the Library.
- Under no circumstances should keys be removed from the key holders.
Problem Based Learning (PBL) Rooms
- There are eight Problem-Based Learning Rooms (231, 232, 233, 234, 237, 238, 239 and 240) located on the 2nd Floor.
- Four or more members are eligible to use the rooms. For availability check at the Access Services desk.
- These electronic classrooms are used for multiple purposes, i.e. seminars, computer instruction and group study spaces.