To be considered for admission, the applicant must possess a minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy, complete Howard University application form and all required documents sent to the address below.
The complete application packet must be received no later than February 1 of the year the student is seeking admission.
Only completed application packets will be considered.
To be considered, all applicants are required to submit the following:
- Complete application for Professional study [Download the Application]
- Complete Supplemental application [Download Supplemental]
- Notarized photocopy of current pharmacy license
- Two letters of recommendation (forms enclosed)
- A letter of Career Plan/Statement of Goals ( 800-1000 typed words)
- Two passport size photographs (taken in past 3-6 months)
- Applicant must successfully complete an interview
- An application Fee of $45.00 (Money Order or Cashier's Check (NO personal check) payable to Howard University.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that complete packet has been received by the NTDP Program Office at below address.
It is suggested using services such as registered mail, or an overnight service which provides tracking services in the event that application packet is lost or delayed.
Mail complete application packet to:
Howard University, College of Pharmacy
Non-traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Program (NTDP)
2300 Fourth Street, N.W. Room # 110
Washington, D.C. 20059
Attention: Dr. Youness Karodeh, R.Ph., Director, NTDP
Download Application for Professional Study
Registered students, please click here to log in