Center for Infectious Disease Management and Research
CIDMAR (Center for Infectious Disease Management and Research) is a multi-specialty clinic offering a wide array of services. Our specialty infectious disease clinics offer outpatient infectious disease consultations, outpatient parenteral antimicrobial therapeutic drug monitoring, pre-travel medicine advice, recommended vaccines for travel, and state of the art HIV care.
Our physicians and staff are equipped to handle the complex management and treatment related matters of Infectious Diseases as well as to coordinate specialty care services.
Excellence in Patient Centered Medical Care, Education and Research in an Atmosphere of Dignity and Respect.
Travel Medicine Clinic
We provide a variety of services that are responsive to your travel needs. We offer safety advice and care to protect your health on your trip.
Call to schedule an appointment
- Yellow fever vaccine
- Specific medical advice and recommendations tailored to your specific travel itinerary and intended activities.
The Ryan White Program is a federal program that funds providers of services for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWH/A). CIDMAR is supported by Ryan White funding to make comprehensive health care and support services available to HIV-infected persons.
Ryan White Supported Services
- Red Carpet Service
- Access to Primary Care Appointments, Dental Care and Medication on an Emergency Basis
- Women’s Health Services n Health Education for PLWH/A
- Case Management to Assist with Health Questions, Health Insurance Concerns, Accessing Social Support Services that include Transportation, Housing, and Food Assistance
- Mental Health Services and Care
- Substance Abuse Treatment n Patient Advocacy
- Free HIV Testing and Linkage to Care
Under the Ryan White Program, HIV positive patients will not be turned away due to inability to pay for clinical services at CIDMAR. Most forms of medical insurance are accepted and we will assist in enrollment in Medicare and Medicaid health insurance.
Our clinicians include physicians trained in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. A Clinical Pharmacist offers sound advice on the safe administration of medications, treatment adherence and sexual risk reduction counseling.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
2139 Georgia Avenue, NW
Medical Arts Building
Third Floor, Suite 3-D
Washington, D.C. 20001
Office (202) 865-7516 or 7513
Fax (202) 865-1037